Thank you for visiting the Home Education Shop. My name is Jasmine, and I am a mum of one. In the process of learning to home educate my child, I hope to add value to the Home Education community. I am on a journey to develop skills and knowledge to support you in instilling the love of learning in your children at an early age with a strong emphasis on culture and identity and how it plays a role in their development.
The Home Education Shop Mission:
To provide information and resources for parents or guardians who are either home educators or are thinking of home educating their children. I want to encourage you to think differently, to empower and teach your children to unlock their potential and become leaders in their area of expertise.
What can you expect from Home Education Shop?
- Digital Information and resources covering:
- How to start with Home Education
- Early Years
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Maths (STEM)
- Home Learning Essentials
- Culture and Identity
- When you subscribe to the Home Education Shop weekly newsletter, you will receive insightful information, my opinions and news update on home education.
- You will also come across parenting posts on this platform. I must say I am not an expert in this field, but I am a mother who will be sharing my experiences occasionally.
Review of products that I have used with my toddler and other products that I believe will benefit you in supporting your child’s learning.
If you are curious about home education, contemplating on how to start, have begun the journey or a seasoned pro, Home Education Shop is here. I will support you to empower, inspire, and engage your children to be the best they can be.